HydraFiber® EZ Blend Bale, 40lb
Couldn't load pickup availability
Feel Free to share what you have found on Bonsai World with your friends.
HydraFiber® EZ Blend offers an alternative to other raw materials and has an appearance similar to peat. Extensively trialed before introduction, EZ Blend delivers many of the same cost relief benefits as Ultra without adding specialized equipment to your existing line.
- 4:1 tower or 4.4:1 bale expansion rate requires a front-end loader or shovel to separate materials prior to blending
- Mixes easily with other media substrates
- OMRI Listed for Organic Use
- For optimum wettability, we recommend that a surfactant be added to EZ Blend at time of blending.
- 10% to up to 36.6% more available water to every plant due to fiber surface area up to seven times greater than peat
- Better air space and greater moisture availability lead to better root establishment and faster rooting
- No expansion with water needed
- Blends easily with other mix components
- Delivers more efficient storage per cubic yard of material than peat, bark, perlite, coir or vermiculite
Easier Water Uptake:
HydraFiber's tremendous surface area makes water work more efficiently.
Water is held on the surface of the fiber and is more readily accessible when the plant needs it.
To get an up-close-and-personal view of HydraFiber and how it is absorbed by the fiber, check out our Water Uptake Video on HydraFiber, peat and coir particles.
The first substantial substrate innovation in almost 45 years, HydraFiber® is an approximately 98% porous fiber substrate with extremely low bulk density. HydraFiber is manufactured with our unique Thermally Refined® process that combines wood and bark and refines them in a pressurized vessel to create singulated, small-diameter, long, thin strands with large surface area (U.S. patent 10,266,457 and patents pending). With quality control and quality assurance checks every 30 minutes during production, HydraFiber is the same 365/24/7.
You can reduce your soilless media headaches while delivering exceptional plant quality and business efficiencies.
HYDRAFIBER EZ BLEND SPECS:
|TOTAL POROSITY||92 - 97%|
|CONTAINER CAPACITY (WHC)**||65 - 69%|
|AIR PORE SPACE||25 - 29%|
|LOOSE BULK DENSITY||3.85 - 4.15 lbs./ft.3 +/- 0.15 lbs./ft.3
(61.7 - 66.5 kg/m3 +/- 2.5 kg/m3)
|pH||4.4 +/- 0.4|
|EC (MS/CM)||0.01 - 0.20|
|MOISTURE CONTENT^||26% +/- 4%|
|ORGANIC MATTER^^||97.5% +/- 0.2%|
*Truck freight required, due to weight, dimensions, or fragility of item(s)