HANNA® Groline QuickCal Calibration Solution Sachet, 20 mL
Couldn't load pickup availability
Feel Free to share what you have found on Bonsai World with your friends.
HANNA® Groline QuickCal Calibration Solution Sachet
HI50036P is a quick calibration solution for use with Hanna’s GroLine pH and/or EC/TDS meters.
Using the Quick Cal function found in compatible meters allows for a single point calibration for pH and/or conductivity sensors.
Each sachet has the lot number and expiration date stamped on it and is made of light block foil ensuring freshness each time one is opened.
Hanna’s line of calibration solutions have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened sachet.
The HI50036P is for 25 sachets containing 20 mL of calibration solution.
HI50036P is a quality quick calibration solution produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers.
Quick Calibration Solution
- Calibration solution for GroLine pH and EC/TDS meters
Convenience of individual packaging
- Ideal for users that do not calibrate frequently
- Ideal for field use due to portability
- Every sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna buffers are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet
- Prevents any oxidation from UV light that could alter the pH buffer value
pH Buffer Solution: 6.86
Ec Solution: 5,000 μS/cm (5.00 mS/cm)