AC Infinity Australian Charcoal Carbon Air Duct Filter, 6"
Couldn't load pickup availability
Feel Free to share what you have found on Bonsai World with your friends.
AC INFINITY, DUCT CARBON FILTER, AUSTRALIAN CHARCOAL
- Designed to eliminate odors and chemicals for grow tents and hydroponics room.
- Features premium-grade Australian charcoal with higher absorption and longer life rating.
- Contains heavy-duty stainless steel flanges, aluminium meshing, and clothed pre-filter.
- Enables maximum airflow passthrough for both intake and exhaust configurations.
- Duct Opening: 6” | Length: 16" | Airflow Rating: 410 CFM | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 38mm
The high-airflow duct filter is designed to use activated carbon to eliminate odors and chemicals, popularly used for Hydroponics, grow rooms, kitchens, smoking areas, and other ventilation projects. Features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed. The filter can be used in conjunction with a inline duct fan to act as both intake and exhaust configuration. Heavy-duty construction contains stainless steel flanges and dual-sided aluminium mesh. The flanges can also be reversed to prolong the life of the filter. Includes a machine washable pre-filter cloth to prevent carbon residue.
PREMIUM GRADE CARBON
Each carbon filter features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed rated at 1200+ IAV. Due to a higher microporosity and surface area rating, we were able to thicken the charcoal bed to 60mm and increase the mesh open area to 55%. This combination not only enables a higher absorption rate without restricting free airflow, it allows the carbon filter to last up to 33% longer.
|Product and Mounting Dimensions|
|Duct Opening Size||6"|
|Total Dimensions||15.94 x 8.93 in. (40.5 x 22.7 cm)|
|Flange Length||1.57 in. (4.0 cm)|
|Product Performance and Technical Specs|
|Mesh Material||Galvanized Steel|
|Carbon Type||Australian Virgin RC412|
|Carbon Grade||1200+ IAV|
|Maximum Airflow||410 CFM|